This will be our first full season with AXTI.ME so I figured I would get ahead of the curve and figure out how to properly configure the season to get the results I need. Hoping those with more experience can chime in.
Our Championship looks like this:
- 5 Classes
- all use raw time only
- each class has a champion based on points scored
- Overall Series Champ is the person with highest points scored regardless of class
- we crown a rookie champ - rookie with the highest points haul, regardless of class
- we also crown a women's champ - woman with most points scored
Points are awarded based on the percentage approach (I see this is built-in).
However, we would like to move to a points table that gives class winner 30 points and 30th place 1 point. Each position gets one point less than 1st place. The "Index Points" table can accommodate this, but the "Class Points" table only has 10 slots.
We'll run 10 events with lowest 3 point hauls being dropped.
What I've done so far:
- Created the five classes (A through E) with all Index Values set to 1.
Lastly, if one creates a season and then wants to delete it, how does one accomplish that? I can't find a season delete anywhere.