We have some feedback from you. Our club tried using the live results for a few events now. I think we had 2 events plus one driver training "school." We only gave the website address to admin so they could play around and provide feedback. Here it is.
Chrome browser on Samsung phone doesn't appear to work at all. The built in browser on my Galaxy S4 (which I never use) worked totally fine. Also Chrome browser on a laptop worked totally fine. So it seems to be just a mobile Chrome browser thing. We had 2 guys with the exact same thing but they had the exact same phones (GS4). See ss 1.
Something strange with lingering data. We gave one guy (Mohamed) a fake time of 19 seconds as a placeholder during a timer issue. We scored it as a rerun so it wouldn't count against him. RM correctly ignored this time for his results, but it also assumed he was still top time of day because there was no 1st place as you can see in these screenshots.
but not in these results: