We noticed this one a couple of weeks ago and I wrote it down. This is all the notes I have.
When recalculating an event, it wasn't recalculating the PAX times using the most up to date PAX factors. We noticed that one of our "custom" classes had the wrong PAX factor, so we updated the pax factor in our season settings. I then recalculated an event, and it didn't do anything to the results. I tried updating it a few times (using pax of 1.000 to make it easy to see the change) and then recalculated, and still nothing. I even tried to move the drivers in question out of that class, then recalculate, then move them back into that class. I believe the only way I got it to work was to create a whole new driver and number, then I re-assigned all the runs to the new driver (with the same name), then recalculate and it worked.
I know this sounds like a strange situation, why would we ever update pax factors during a season? I think it's part of a larger problem. I don't think it's recalculating properly whenever "recalculate" is pressed. This is needed because sometimes a driver is classed incorrectly to start an event so we need to update him/her partway through or at the end of the day and recalculate and I don't believe it's working.
Sorry I don't have the timing laptop so all I can point to is our results online. There are 2 problems that still exist. Our results from Event 1 are here:
Jesse Murray (car 23) ran 62.443, and after pax shows 51.702. That appears to be a pax factor of 0.828 but our season is setup to have 0.870 for that class.
Also, Abbie Done (car 123) has raw=64.079+2 (which is 68.079) and paxtime=56.369, calculating at 0.828 again.
We had a third problem but we fixed it as I described above.
I believe we double and triple checked the SM pax factor in our season and it's definitely not 0.828. Not sure if you have our season settings or if you need me to upload them to confirm. Let me know.