@chris my wish list ... pulled from some of my past ideas as well as others
- runs marked RRN should NOT count towards a driver's run count in the various screens ... this always has been a point of confusion for my workers.
- it would be SUPER FLIPPIN' handy if the "all runs" screen included the timestamp for each run. I need to predict how many runs we might be able to do to hit out 12:30 lunch break and this is really tough to do via the raw times screen since there's no car info. This is one aspect of axware I like since you can see date/time stamp for each run making it pretty easy to calc how long run cycles are taking (ie. how long it's taking between a car's 1 and 2nd run, 2nd and 3rd, etc).
- in TK the order (top to bottom) is backwards of CQ. So if they are side by side, it's a bit confusing. Also would be great to separate the drivers when they are on course vs staged/queued. Right now TK does a good job of bumping a card from on course to finished, it would be nice to see a similar thing done for a car going from staged/queued to being on course
- a single system screen that can do TK, CC and CQ easily and intuitively. I think this would be killer for clubs with one or maybe 2 people in timing trying to do it all. TK is close as is, if you could add cones to the current TK screen when selecting a driver. This is NOT limited to small clubs either as my local SCCA group runs a single laptop/person in timing for 100 car events.
- audible start/stop indicators (with a different sound for start vs stop) or some other visual way to see start/stop trips from hardware directly
- In the announcer window, along with noting if a driver dropped time on their recent run, I want to also see a blurb if they changed position in class and by how much.
So like "DRIVER's BEST by -1.298 improved 9 to 7" ... even just adding a line under recent runs in TK if someone improves would be handy for announcing purposes.
"IMPROVED 1.234s moved 9th to 7th" ... like maybe this http://take.ms/fiu0P